ELSA Emotional Literacy Support Assistants
Schools’ experiences of implementing the ELSA programme
This video discusses the following:
- How are the children identified?
- How do you measure progress?
- What works well? / What doesn’t work as well?
- How has the school supported you?
- What changes have you seen in pupils?
- How is ELSA different and how does it complement other intervention programmes?
Ysgol Pen-y-Bryn, Bethesda
Ysgol Dyffryn Ogwen
Ysgol Corn Hir
Gwynedd and Anglesey Educational Psychology Service