ELSA Emotional Literacy Support Assistants
Schools’ experiences of implementing the ELSA programme
This video discusses the following:
- How are the children identified?
- How do you measure progress?
- What works well? / What doesn’t work as well?
- How has the school supported you?
- What changes have you seen in pupils?
- How is ELSA different and how does it complement other intervention programmes?
Ysgol Pen-y-Bryn, Bethesda
Ysgol Dyffryn Ogwen
Ysgol Corn Hir
Gwynedd and Anglesey Educational Psychology Service
Many Gwynedd and Anglesey schools hold the ELSA accreditation. Teaching assistants receive ongoing training and supervision from Educational Psychologists for accreditation as Emotional Literacy Support Assistants (ELSA).
List of Gwynedd and Anglesey Schools with the ELSA accreditation (2022)